Circuit breaker or contactor with fuses (converters for currents from 160 to 630 A);
Converter power unit;
Dynamic braking device (converters for currents from 160 to 630 A, optional);
Rectifier with regeneration mode (only applied in converters for currents from 160 to 630 A, optional);
Microprocessor control system;
Output filter limiting voltage rise time on motor excitation winding – dU / dt or sinus (optional).
U/f control (linear, quadratic, programmable control):
– permissible tolerance of output voltage with a rated input voltage and change of current at converter output from zero to a rated value is not exceeding ± 3%;
– permissible tolerance of output voltage frequency from a rated value with the change of current at converter output from zero to a rated value and change of input voltage in specified range – not exceeding ± 1%;
– converters provide for operation at 1.5 x current overload for 120 sec;
– output voltage frequency range – from 0 to 200 Hz;
– efficiency – at least 95% (over 53 kW), at least 93% (below 53 kW);
– power factor – at least 0,9;
– operating mode: continuous. Vector with a real-time identification of electric drive parameters. There is a mode of automatic presetting of engine parameters.
– short-circuit currents protection;
– prohibited current overload protection;
– dump or unacceptable decrease in the supply input voltage;
– unacceptable increase of the supply input voltage;
– overtemperature of semiconductor power devices;
– phase failure of the input and output voltages;
– short circuits to ground protection.
– engine overheating protection;
Types of sensors
– Pulse speed and position sensors;
– Temperature sensors;
– Pressure sensors, etc
– Basic program;
– Main program;
– Local – remote control;
– Control over pumps and fans;
– Administration according to the requirements of the customer.