The power unit – thyristor rectifier is implemented as 12-pulse circuit with parallel connection of bridges.
The product consists of the following cabinets:
– Cabinet with power bridge;
– Rectifier control cabinet;
– Remote control terminal.
Devices of local control and adjustment inside the control cabinet:
– Resistor “Local set up” (alternatively on the door);
– Console terminal (alternatively on the door).
Devices of local control and adjustment on the control cabinet door:
– Electrolysis current and voltage devices;
– Current devices in each parallel;
– Console terminal (alternatively inside the cabinet);
– Lamps: “Power Supply”, “Readiness”, “Warning”, “Accident”;
– State lamps NLTC (OLTC).
Special aspects of the control panel:
– The control panel is based on PC-compatible computer. The electrolysis process is controlled by a special software shell;
The control panel is connected to the control cabinet via ProfiBus network, which allows for connection of several control cabinets to one control panel.
– Current control – provided that there is transformer OLTP, it is possible to automatically change taps depending on the load and required current;
Flexible adjustment structure, open for interaction from an external automation system / controller through network interfaces.
• Fully featured protection system:
– Converter protection;
– Transformer protection;
– Technological protection.
Control system parameters:
– Adjustment system – PI-controller.