We offer industrial electrical, automation, Matlab/Simulink engineering services.
- Power electric DC drives applications:
• mine hoist;
• electrolysis etc.
- Power electric AC drives applications:
• based on frequency converters, softstarters.
- Excitation systems for turbo- and hydrogenerators;
- Reactive power thyristor compensators:
• static var compensators (SVC) with thyristor-controlled reactor (TCR) and harmonic filters.
- Energy management and audit:
• making measurements and analysis of power quality parameters;
• analysis of characteristics of power consumption of the production process;
• development of methods optimization power consumption;
• design the optimal power compensation devices including verification (simulation) with the parameters of the customer’s electrical network.
We have experience in the following CAD programs:
- Inventor and Autocad
Industrial Automation Engineering
Experience with controllers:
• Siemens S7-300, S7-1200, S7-1500
• Schneider Electric M580, M238, LMC058
Experience with SCADA:
• WinCC (Siemens),
• Wonderware InTouch (Schneider Electric),
• Vijeo Citect (Schneider Electric)
Experience with Matlab/Simulink Toolboxes:
• Foundation Library (Electrical, Mechanical, Thermal);
• Power Systems.
- Control System Toolbox;
- Robust Control Toolbox;
- Simulink Control Design;
- Embedded Coder;
- DSP for TI C2000;
Kinds of Engineering Jobs:
- Control system design with detailed plant model:
• Structure development;
• Controllers tuning;
• Testing using plant real data.
- Stability analysis for electric system:
• Transient stability simulation and study;
• Harmonic analysis;
• Improve specifications and optimize system performance.
- Analysis of fault cases in electric drives with power DC or AC converters:
• Electromagnetic and mechanical transients simulation and study;
• Protection algorithms development for control system;
• Requirement for protection devices.